Thread: Just Rewatched Greta

1. Default Just Rewatched Greta

I hadn't seen Greta since it came out in 2008 (or was it 2009)? I dont remember lol. But I pulled it out and watched it and I think I liked it even more this time. Hilary honestly did a great job. I wish them movie could have had a wider release and maybe not as much Evan Ross because I didnt find him that great but Hilary was the superstar. She was awesome, really got into the character and it was all very beleivable.
    I love this movie! "How do you survive without cable!"

i love this movie!!i think Hilary is great in it!!not i think i'm going to watch it again soon
    Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game...

thanks starlight,jennifer,sila for the help!!!!!
    avatar and signature by Ineverstop!thank you they're amazing!!!

3. Default

i also have to rewatch it. But it's def one of my all time favorite movies AND my favorite Hilary movie. She shined in that movie.

Violet eyes.
    bemythugtonight.tumblr.com
    fuckyeahhilaryfan.tumblr.com

I totally forgot about it, I still haven't seen it yet. Haven't seen it in stores but I haven't really been looking.

Her best movie by far, but both her and Evan Ross did great. Really should've pushed it more to get a wider release. People that don't even like Hilary have told me they saw and loved the movie. I think it could've been this generations "A Walk to Remember".
    starlight is the creator
    *> Stars Are Blind <*
    Paris Hilton