Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Vanessa Hudgens Caught Smoking

  1. Default

    Well, she is a grow women and it's not illegal. Yeah, it bad for you but it's her choice, so if she wants to take the risk than it's up to her.
    & ^ I'm not sure if it's where your from but everyone's rude to fat people.
    final-distance.net
    icon by me

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary Duff View Post
    everybody has a habit that they do despite knowing it's bad for you. i don't know why people are so rude about smokers. it's their personal choice. people aren't rude to fat people with poor eating habits. no one calls that "gross" or "disgusting" because it's rude. if people want to ruin their health either by food or fire then let em do it and mind your own business.
    overeating and smoking are not the same thing at all. overeating affects the person who eats a lot ,whereas smoking affects anyone around the smoker with its smell. also, food is one of the biological needs such as water,sleep and sex. however, smoking is not any of the biological needs and people get addicted to it out of nothing! the people who overeat might have been suffering from diabetes or antidepressant drugs they use. people usually become fat because of their metabolic problems. you can put drinking and smoking into the same category, but overeating is something different.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sila91 View Post
    overeating and smoking are not the same thing at all. overeating affects the person who eats a lot ,whereas smoking affects anyone around the smoker with its smell. also, food is one of the biological needs such as water,sleep and sex. however, smoking is not any of the biological needs and people get addicted to it out of nothing! the people who overeat might have been suffering from diabetes or antidepressant drugs they use. people usually become fat because of their metabolic problems. you can put drinking and smoking into the same category, but overeating is something different.
    overeating and smoking can certainly be compared, they're both habits bad for your health.

    and they both affect just the person themselves, unless they are disprectful, and that you have to blame on the individual and not the habit. sure people who smoke can affect others with smell, but they also could smoke outdoors and not near anybody and not bother people with smell at all. people who overeat could leave their food packaging and dirty dishes around, or clean up after themselves. it's just a matter of the individuals politeness.
    Andrea <3
    Worship Hilary

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,527

    Default

    I think people look down on smoking more than other things because smoking actually affects everyone, because second hand smoke and pollution comes along with that, especially for people who have asthma. Regardless of how far away someone smokes from you, whatever is in the air is in the air.

    Anyway, I agree that what she does with her body is her choice. If people don't like it, then they can stop looking up to her.


  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary Duff View Post
    everybody has a habit that they do despite knowing it's bad for you. i don't know why people are so rude about smokers. it's their personal choice. people aren't rude to fat people with poor eating habits. no one calls that "gross" or "disgusting" because it's rude. if people want to ruin their health either by food or fire then let em do it and mind your own business.
    I'm not being rude just stating the facts...
    Thanks Sila91

    image uploading

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sila91 View Post
    overeating and smoking are not the same thing at all. overeating affects the person who eats a lot ,whereas smoking affects anyone around the smoker with its smell. also, food is one of the biological needs such as water,sleep and sex. however, smoking is not any of the biological needs and people get addicted to it out of nothing! the people who overeat might have been suffering from diabetes or antidepressant drugs they use. people usually become fat because of their metabolic problems. you can put drinking and smoking into the same category, but overeating is something different.
    I agree totally different situations
    Thanks Sila91

    image uploading

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary Duff View Post
    everybody has a habit that they do despite knowing it's bad for you. i don't know why people are so rude about smokers. it's their personal choice. people aren't rude to fat people with poor eating habits. no one calls that "gross" or "disgusting" because it's rude. if people want to ruin their health either by food or fire then let em do it and mind your own business.
    so do you think everyone with a weight problem has bad eating habits? um, let's see. there are disorders that cause people to be heavy, diseases, genetics. don't be so closed minded.
    haters are just confused admirers.

    beautiful, talented, dirty, rich.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary Duff View Post
    overeating and smoking can certainly be compared, they're both habits bad for your health.

    and they both affect just the person themselves, unless they are disprectful, and that you have to blame on the individual and not the habit. sure people who smoke can affect others with smell, but they also could smoke outdoors and not near anybody and not bother people with smell at all. people who overeat could leave their food packaging and dirty dishes around, or clean up after themselves. it's just a matter of the individuals politeness.
    overeating can not be compared to smoking, since there are different causes underlying overeating.

    not only smoking affects the person themselves but also it affects everyone around the person. no matter they go out or away to smoke, the smell of it is still annoying when they come back after smoking. when you shake hands with a smoker, you can even feel the smell of smoke in your hands! the people who leave their leftover or dirty dishes are not the only ones who overeat at all. anyone with a lack of manner could easily do it. you do not have to be overweight to be able to do that at all. I have seen lots of underweight people who do it. at least overeating happens because of a metabolic problems based on biological needs. They usually overeat because of their low blood sugar level since the lower your bloodsugar is, the hungrier you feel. On the other hand, people who smoke usually start to smoke to be more popular in crowd and they are usually under influence that if they smoke, they will be such cool people.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Luxembourg & Germany
    Posts
    11,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christina View Post
    I think people look down on smoking more than other things because smoking actually affects everyone, because second hand smoke and pollution comes along with that, especially for people who have asthma. Regardless of how far away someone smokes from you, whatever is in the air is in the air.

    Anyway, I agree that what she does with her body is her choice. If people don't like it, then they can stop looking up to her.
    the same goes for the pollution which is caused by cars and old fabrics, my dear I won't argue if it's bad or not because WE ALL know it is bad.

    Smokers also know how bad it actually is, but it's hard to stop and getting judged by others doesn't help either. Almost everyone in my family and a good portion of my friends smoke and instead to judge them, i go outside with them and breathe some fresh air. And i hate how people love (THIS IS IN GENERAL :P) to judge other people instead of trying to avoid their own bad habits. No one's a saint and everyone has his own bad habit LOL i'm defending Baby V here even though i really don't like her xD

    Violet eyes.
    bemythugtonight.tumblr.com
    fuckyeahhilaryfan.tumblr.com

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,527

    Default

    Yes, I'm aware that cars cause pollution. I'm not saying smoking is the worst thing or the only bad thing in the world for the environment, even something as simple as using hairspray is bad for our environment. I'm just saying between the two (smoking and overeating) people will most likely judge the smoker first.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •