Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Watch] Selena & the Scene - Round And Round

Default Re: [Watch] Selena & the Scene - Round And Round

Quote Originally Posted by oceancitygirl View Post
    The video made no sense but it was pretty.

I wonder if they are consciously trying to go after the European market because this song sounds like a Girls Aloud reject. I don't see it being big in America but I could see it doing well in Europe.
    Everything about this single reminds me of PWF 2.0. It's being release many months before the album, it's a ~transition~ to her new sound. Of course this is actually going for adds & the video has a budget of more than $100 so there are differences as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Branman View Post
    The "round and round" part sounds so repetitive. The rest of the song is good, I'm just not feeling that part.
    Yeah I think it's the way her voice sounds there. I think they should have had her record it in a low register & just computerize it to the extreme to sound good.

I like you and you like me, we get together and we're happy! Did you hear me say that?

Thanks Jen, for the wonderful avatar & sig!

Default Re: [Watch] Selena & the Scene - Round And Round

Quote Originally Posted by thevoodoothatyoudo View Post
    Everything about this single reminds me of PWF 2.0. It's being release many months before the album, it's a ~transition~ to her new sound. Of course this is actually going for adds & the video has a budget of more than $100 so there are differences as well.

Yeah I think it's the way her voice sounds there. I think they should have had her record it in a low register & just computerize it to the extreme to sound good.
    I can't not agree with everything that you say on any thread lol ~thevoodoothatyoudo!!!

3. Default

I like the song and others too.