Thread: Mackenzie Rosman's step sister dies of Cystic Fibrosis at 22

1. Default Mackenzie Rosman's step sister dies of Cystic Fibrosis at 22

ABOVE: Mackenzie (left) and Katelyn (right) with one of their horses.This was the picture of them when they were featured in Teen People's 20 Teens Who Will Change the World in 2004.

This is so sad!! The news is a little old, but I never saw it posted and I just found out!
    Mackenzie Rosman who played Ruthie Camden on 7th Heaven step sister Katelyn Salmont died on Christmas, December 25th, 2008 of cystic fibrosis at the age of 22. Katelyn appeared twice on 7th Heaven to help raise awarness for cystic fibrosis also known as CF.

Here's a picture of Mackenzie and Katelyn at Katelyn's birthday party in 2006:

Message from a family member:

I'm so sad to say that my cousin's daughter, died this morning three years after receiving a double lung transplant. She was born 22 years ago with Cystic Fibrosis and didn't let it hold her back. One of the last times I saw her was at a horse show. She had a pony that she raced on and I swear that she could make it fly, they moved so fast! She was an incredibly talented equestrian.

In 2004 she was listed in Teen People magazine as one of the 20 Teens Who Will Change the World, it is definitely a better place for her having been here. Here she is in an episode of Seventh Heaven talking about her transplant and raising awareness about CF. And now I'm going to go hug my kids and count my blessings.

There's also a video that went with this message with Katelyn's appearance on the season 10 episode of 7th Heaven X-Mas
    http://donnagustin.blogspot.com/2008...1985-2008.html

Fan tribute to Katelyn:
    Last edited by LilHilFan91; June 20th, 2009 at 11:46 PM.
    TY Sandra for my av! Met Taylor Swift 6/13/10! Met Jared Padalecki 4/6/08 & 9/28/08!
    I was FEARLESS 7/17/09, 3/26/10 & 3/27/10! I will SPEAK NOW 6/11/11!

Default Re: Mackenzie Rosman's step sister dies of Cystic Fibrosis at 22

aww:[
    that's sad.

I was wondering the other day whatever happened to mackenzie.

h i l a r y f a n . o r g - d a n n e e l d a i l y . c o m
    jstep.tumblr.com - overgrondaily.tumblr.com

3. Default Re: Mackenzie Rosman's step sister dies of Cystic Fibrosis at 22

this is very old news.
    i remember seeing this a while ago.
    but its still sad.
    i miss 7th heaven

Images

Default Re: Mackenzie Rosman's step sister dies of Cystic Fibrosis at 22

that's so sad. i never knew.
    corinne <3

5. Default Re: Mackenzie Rosman's step sister dies of Cystic Fibrosis at 22

yeah this was really old

and it was posted a while ago last year. so saddd. i loved that eppisode with her on 7th heaven