Thread: Meaghan Martin at the Los Angeles Film Festival Gala Premiere of Paper Man

Default Meaghan Martin at the Los Angeles Film Festival Gala Premiere of Paper Man

Meaghan Martin is pretty in a pink Lana Fuchs “Marguerite” dress as she attends the Los Angeles Film Festival opening night gala premiere of Paper Man held at Mann’s Village Theatre in West Hollywood on Thursday evening (June 18).

The 18-year-old actress tweeted after the event, saying, “Just left the LA Film Festival opening night premiere of Paper Man. It was GREAT! Work at 7:30 AM tomorrow hahahaha- hello caffeine.”

Meaghan has been busy working on her new ABC Family series, 10 Things I Hate About You. She and costar Nicholas Braun tweeted to each other recently, praising their jobs. Meaghan replied to Nick, “We have the greatest job ever. You were brilliant earlier.”

thanks olga

Default Re: Meaghan Martin at the Los Angeles Film Festival Gala Premiere of Paper Man

shes in abc family show 10 things i hate about you so she could go far

she looks pretty =)
    I'm Not Over You
    Duff. Jonas. Swift. Lovato. BTR.
    http://sparklypinkelixir.tumblr.com

3. Default Re: Meaghan Martin at the Los Angeles Film Festival Gala Premiere of Paper Man

she's really pretty
    I ♥ Hilary Duff & Taylor Swift

4. Default Re: Meaghan Martin at the Los Angeles Film Festival Gala Premiere of Paper Man

Meaghan looks so pretty. I love that dress!

5. Default Re: Meaghan Martin at the Los Angeles Film Festival Gala Premiere of Paper Man

She looks so pretty!
    Thanks to Jonas Baby12 for my set! (:

Default Re: Meaghan Martin at the Los Angeles Film Festival Gala Premiere of Paper Man

She doesn't look 18, she looks 12.
    Thanks Sila!

7. Default Re: Meaghan Martin at the Los Angeles Film Festival Gala Premiere of Paper Man

she looks sooo pretty!

she looks pretty. but her teeth are REALLY big.
    what do you know? oh, you know nothin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Monication View Post
    ^OMGz Really, That Got Picked Up?

i swear i've seen preveiws on abc family a couple weeks ago and she was in the preveiws
    I'm Not Over You
    Duff. Jonas. Swift. Lovato. BTR.
    http://sparklypinkelixir.tumblr.com

She's gained a bit of weight, which is great because she was way too skinny before.

I like you and you like me, we get together and we're happy! Did you hear me say that?

Thanks Jen, for the wonderful avatar & sig!